A VERY PROPER TABLE SETTING, online exercise/game (average 2 min)
Please set up a meal for someone special using the serving vessels and cutlery below. These are from Korea that I gathered from flea markets and antique shops during my visits to my motherland. You don't have to set up a Korean or Asian meal; just reinvent the use to meet your imaginary meal for your special guest. Please follow these steps:
1. Think of someone special in your life (living or from memory).
2. Select serving vessels suitable for your meal and drag them to the table; enter the content of each dinnerware by clicking the text box.
3. After you complete the table setting, please fill out the subsequent page with the following information:
- Your name
- Who is the table for?
- What is it? (i.e., my grandmother's famous breakfast)
4. Please submit and enter your email address if you want to keep in touch with this project. I will cast a large-scale community table (sample here) using your submission, and it will be on view during an art exhibit this Fall (2021)!
The game can be laggy sometimes; closing tabs on your browser can help. Thanks so much for being a part of this project!
Program developed by @willbstein, Cubing Ink